Saturday, February 28, 2009

13 Weighty Questions to Ponder while Sitting in a Coffee Shop


Whenever I go to a coffee shop alone, I like to bring some work or something to read along with me. Not only does it make me appear studious as well as productive, it also keeps me from awkwardly not having anything to focus on. Ok, but say you don't have any work to do, then I suggest you bring a note book and the following questions straight from the Slacker's Handbook to give you something to do:

1. Is there a God?

2. Do I exist?

3. If so, how come?

4. What if I'm just a minor character in that creepy guy over there's dream?

5. That would mean I could stop worrying about my rent, right?

6. What is the nature of evil?

7. What do you suppose is the half-life of this hickey?

8. Am I being paranoid or is Mr. Creepy guy over there looking at me?

9. Should I get a new tattoo?

10. Is that woman behind the counter wearing a bra?

11. Was Thelma really a lesbian?

12. What if E does not equal MC squared?

13. Is this the same cheesecake they were serving yesterday?

No comments: